On the Killer Tech Tips blog, Ramesh, the author of this post, presents 5 arguments or reasons why you shouldn't purchase an Android phone. The reasons range from poor battery life (numero uno) to "too much tweaking required" (number 5).
Although the author makes good points, they're hardly the "nail-in-the-coffin" arguments that would prevent me from purchasing an Android device. I think at least 2 of the arguments are doubtful, at best.
First, although the battery life on an Android phone is less than an iPhone, a cheap, replaceable battery is never out of reach. A quick swap, and I can begin anew.
Second, Ramesh argues essentially that free apps aren't always better free apps are loaded with ads and have malware. Although ads bother me, I rarely keep a good free app if there's a "pro" version. I believe in supporting good developers who produce quality products. If the developer creates a bloated, ad-based app, that's not worth a dime, then I dump it. As for malware, I use a virus scanner, and I don't download crap.
Admittedly, one of the areas that Android doesn't compare with iOS is the number of lawyer-related apps. However, I believe as the popularity of Android increases, combined with the stability and unification of Android OS, then attorneys will see apps similar to, and more powerful than, those on the iPad.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar