Senin, 05 Agustus 2013

Amazon Cloud Player

Amazon Cloud Player

Over the past icouple of weeks, Amazon has been rolling out a variety of new programs. First, Amazon introduced the Amazon Android Appstore. Now, Amazon has unleashed the new Amazon Cloud Player.

I played with the program for a couple of days now, and I still haven't figured out all there is to know.

There are a couple of really cool features that set Amazon's endeavors apart from everyone else. First, the free version features 5 GB of storage for your music. That's a pretty hefty amount of space for most people. Second,  you can access your music through Amazon Cloud Drive or Cloud Player, anywhere. Pretty sweet when you consider now you can save space on your Android device by using the Amazon programs.

Uploading files to Amazon is easy using Amazon's MP3 Uploader program. If you're a "power user," you may want to consider upgrading to more storage space, beginning at $20/year.

There is a drawback to the system, namely the amount of time it takes to transfer your files to the cloud. My uploads are taking about 82 hours. Obviously you can remedy that problem by upgrading your internet speed.

A second drawback is the fact that I can't figure out how to transfer music on my device (and not recognized during upload) to the cloud. I would love some support comments, please.

There is another great feature, which is possibly more valuable for attorneys Android Cloud Drive's multiple file storage capacity. As stated by Amazon,"Amazon Cloud Drive allows customers to upload their digital files: music, photos, videos, documents, and more can be stored securely and available via web browser on any computer. Files of any type can be uploaded and stored, then accessed from any location with an Internet connection." Very cool! I can see attorneys (I've already upgraded) using Cloud Drive for a variety of purposes.

For you Apple users, this is just one more example of what "Droid Does." Granted, you Apple folks can still access your files via a web browser.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar